Ice Fishing in Yakutsk
- Duration: 6-7 hours
Unique Winter Experience on the Ice of the Lena River.
Have free four-six hours in Yakutsk, Russia’s Siberia? Experience ice-fishing on the Lena River near the world’s coldest city!
Distance: ±40 min from Yakutsk.
Group size: 1–4 PAX.
Our fisherman monitors the Lena River daily and knows exactly where the best bites are and where to fish.
During the winter day we might arrange ice fishing in the following span of time:
- the morning bite (06:00 to ±13:00);
- the evening bite (13:00 to ±21:00);
- the night bite.
- transport and fisherman;
- your stay in a warm tent with a stove;
- ice fishing accessories;
- snacks, hot tea.
The temperature might be as low as minus -30C and -55C.
- to wear warm clothes;
- to put on warm boots.
- transfer Yakutsk (hotel) – the Lena River – Yakutsk (hotel) by off-road winter-prepared vehicle;
- fishermen’s service;
- tents, stove, ice fishing accessories;
- snacks, hot tea;
Does NOT include:
- warm clothing;
- other types of drinks.