Khabarovsk city sightseeing
- Duration: 4 hours
- Tour date: Upon request
We are offer you to see beautiful city with all it's main attractions.
Welcome to Khabarovsk!
Khabarovsk is called "the Far Eastern Paris" for its slow pace of life, enchanting attire and friendly inhabitants. During the city tour visiting of the following sights are offered to the tourists:
- Muraviev-Amursliy street,
- Amur river view point,
- Soboro-Komsomolskaya square with Uspenskiy Cathedral,
- the Amur Cliff/Utyos (KHV visit card),
- Muraviyov-Amurskiy (1st general governor of Khabarovsk territory) monument,
- main city square - Lenin square,
- the City Ponds,
- Glory square and Glory Memorial with Eternal Fire,
- SpassoPreobrazhenskiy Cathedral and Theological Seminary,
- Railway Square and monument to Erofey Khabarov,
- the Amur Bridge across Amur (printed on a "5thousand" banknote) and Amur Bridge museum.
Prace per pax:
1 pax – 7890 rub 5 pax – 2310 rub 9 pax – 1600 rub
2 pax – 3950 rub 6 pax – 2300 rub 10 pax – 1590 rub
3 pax – 3670 rub 7 pax – 1800 rub
4 pax – 3570 rub 8 pax – 1780 rub